2019年5月14日火曜日

WAGON WHEELS

You will find me. I know you can do it because you are my fine big boys. Love to you all, Daddy.

 This is black American family's story. There were five persons, parents and three children. One day, they decided to immigrate to Nicodemus for their freedoms. However, they known it takes long time to get to there. Because it was too long, mother died on the way. Although they got to there, they weren't freedom. So, father travel alone to find a real freedom place. Do you think he could find it and his three boys could see him? Let's check to reading.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I think not the ' persons ' and correct the ' people ' maybe.... But I don't have strong confidence.

    返信削除

Friends and a Princess

 “Snow White has seven little friends.”      It's a famous story, so you'll know who this friend is.  However, in this book, you sho...