2019年6月11日火曜日

IMMORTAL EMPIRE

You ask him to stop attacking your people. However, the king doesn't listen to you.

In this book, I was god. I tried something to help people who live in small town of Edin grow into an immortal empire. That is because the Edinese are like my children. First, I told them to fight. Because I thought that they should know about the world, I didn't tell them to escape. Finally, my decision let them to live their native land. I don't know that if it was best answer. But I think not so bad. If you were me, you will make a different decision. Please check by yourself!

vocabulary

immortal 不滅の
empire 帝国

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Friends and a Princess

 “Snow White has seven little friends.”      It's a famous story, so you'll know who this friend is.  However, in this book, you sho...